The safety of our staff and customers is our #1 priority and we have implemented the following safety protocols for visiting our dealership.
All visitors are asked to wear a mask according to the Niagara Region Public Health to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and to keep each other safe. If you are unable to wear mask, we have Contactless Service and Shop From Home options for you to consider.
For more information including exemptions please visit Niagara Region Public Health.
What Your Visit Will Look Like:
- Your visit will be scheduled for 1 hour
- For ours and your safety, only 1 family member will be present in the showroom during the appointment time, however up to 2 total family members can be present at the dealership
- Guests will be screened prior to entry for any symptoms of COVID-19
- A sanitation station has been set up, that we will require guests to visit upon entering
- You will be directed to a designated area in the dealership that has been established to ensure physical distance
- Our washroom facilities and other areas of our dealership will not be open
- If you are taking a test drive, a designated route will be provided, and your Sales Consultant will follow the test drive in a separate vehicle
- For guests taking delivery of their new vehicle, most documentation can be completed remotely via eSignature and any remaining documents can be signed in a safe environment at the dealership
How We Are Maintaining Safety:
Following recommended guidelines from Public Health Ontario:
- All staff will wear masks while maintaining at least 8’ distance from the customer
- If we need to evaluate a customer’s vehicle, masks and gloves will be worn by our staff and disinfected prior to and following evaluation
- Prior to a test drive appointment and upon return, vehicle(s) and keys will be sanitized following our disinfecting protocol
- Our showroom will be cleaned and disinfected regularly