Ed Learn Ford Lincoln Boxing Week Scratch & Reveal Sales Event
Please read the following Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree.
1. Contest Entry Period – The Ed Learn Ford Lincoln Boxing Week Scratch & Reveal Sales Event (the “Contest”) starts on December 26, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time and ends on December 31, 2020 at 4:59 pm (“Contest Entry Period”).
2. Contest Sponsors - The Contest sponsor is Ed Learn Ford Lincoln. (“Ed Learn Ford”).
3. Eligibility - To enter and to be eligible to win, the entrant must be a legal resident of Canada (other than a resident of Quebec) and be at least 19 years old. Ed Learn Ford and Ford of Canada employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of Ed Learn Ford or any company, affiliated or related to Ed Learn Ford or Ford of Canada are ineligible to enter. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest.
4. How to Enter – There are two (2) ways to enter and are as follows:
During the Contest Entry Period, an individual who completes the entire purchase process including financing or leasing approval and delivery of the new Ford or Lincoln or any certified pre-owned vehicle from Ed Learn Ford shall be provided with an official contest entry (“Entry Form”) and shall be entitled to submit one (1) completed Entry Form, which (i) requires you to (1) scratch & reveal (ii) requires you to provide your first name, last name, e-mail address, and phone number; (iii) requires you agree that you have read and agreed to be bound by these Contest Rules (“Rules”); (iv) requires you to accept receiving emails from the Contest. Each entrant may only submit one (1) Entry Form for each qualifying vehicle purchase. You are also required to sign the Release & Declaration attached to these Rules. Entries shall be associated with the individual who is the legal owner of the qualifying vehicle purchase during the Contest Entry Period. The first name and last name on the Entry Form must match that on the legal ownership of the vehicle. The Entry Form must be submitted by no later than 4:59 p.m. (EST), December 31, 2020.
Qualifying vehicle purchases do not include as-traded vehicles and vehicles purchased under a fleet or broker sales agreement.
No Purchase Necessary - Essay
An individual who provides Ed Learn Ford with an essay of at least 1000 words explaining why the individual wants to own a Ford vehicle from Ed Learn Ford shall be provided with an Entry Form and shall be entitled to submit one (1) completed entry form as in accordance with the requirements set out above. Essay must be delivered to 375 Ontario St., St Catharines, ON L2R 5L3. Essay must be received, and the Entry Form must be submitted by no later than 11:59 a.m. (EST), December 31, 2020.
5. General Conditions -There are a variety of prizes to be won (see Section 6 Prize). The odds of winning one of the prizes (see Section 6 Prize) are 100%. The odds of winning a particular prize per entry are 1 in 4. There is no purchase necessary. The Contest is not open to Quebec residents.
Making a vehicle purchase will not increase chances of winning the Prize. All decisions by Ed Learn Ford are final. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Contest Rules and the final decision of Ed Learn Ford.
All taxes on any prize won are the sole responsibility of each winner. Winner(s) shall be solely responsible for the reporting and payment of all taxes incurred by acceptance and use of the Prize, if applicable.
Ed Learn Ford reserves the right to disqualify and reject any and all entries considered unsuitable or unqualified for the Contest. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the contest will be disqualified. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. ED LEARN FORD RESERVES ALL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY ENTRANT ATTEMPTING TO DO SO TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING REPORTING SUCH ACTIVITIES TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES WHICH MAY RESULT IN OR LEAD TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Ed Learn Ford reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or prematurely conclude a contest should any computer virus, malfunction, fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond their control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Contest.
In the event the Contest is cancelled prematurely for any reason, Ed Learn Ford will use reasonable efforts to pick an alternate winner, but in the event an alternate winner cannot be determined, the Prize will not be awarded.
6. Prize - The following prizes are eligible to be won. Each prize corresponds to a spot on the prize wheel. Only (1) prize will be provided for each contest Entry Form.
- Extended Warranty Credit $300
- Winter Tire Package Credit $200
- Free Lube Oil Filter
- $250 Towards Parts & Accessories
The Contest shall run from December 26, 2020 to December 31, 2020 at 4:59 p.m.
7. Awarding of Prizes - In order to be declared the winner of the Prize, the potential winner must be the person listed on the Entry Form and matches that on the legal ownership of the vehicle. Ed Learn Ford reserves the right to disqualify and reject any and all entries considered unsuitable or unqualified for the Contest.
8. Contestant Agreements - Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, city, and winning entry for promotional purposes. Contestants agree that the sole and final judgment as to all matters concerning contests and interpretation of contest rules are at the sole discretion of Ed Learn Ford, its owners, and staff.
9. Releases/Hold Harmless - Ed Learn Ford, its owners, its staff, and its affiliates are not liable or responsible for: (a) any claims, damages, losses, injuries, or death including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, any contest, including entry and participation in any contest and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize; (b) entries that do not follow guidelines; (c) entries and responses to winner notifications that are illegible, incomplete, or late; or (d) any technical or human errors, malfunctions, failures, etc. resulting in participation of contest.
10. Privacy - We will not sell your address or personal information. The information you provide will not be shared with any other party outside Ed Learn Ford and will not be used for other purposes other than the Contest. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, city, and winning entry for promotional purposes.
11. Lost/Interrupted Entries - Ed Learn Ford assumes no responsibility for: entries lost, interrupted, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected, for any reason whatsoever; for the failure, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission of any mail, fax, email or other communication to be given or received, for any reason; for any incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, visual or printing errors, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of the entries or any combination thereof as a result of participation in this Contest. Ed Learn Ford shall not be liable for any human or technical errors that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest.
12. Contest Cancellation/Changes - Ed Learn Ford is not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the Contest in the event of circumstances beyond Ed Learn Ford's control or should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Ed Learn Ford corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the game. Ed Learn Ford may, at its sole discretion change or alter the Contest, as Ed Learn Ford deems necessary. Contest dates and times are subject to change without notice.
13. Governing Law - The Contest and the Contest Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario.